Today room 9 watched this video (click on the word 'video' to see it). We were learning how to ask questions to help us understand something better. Take a look at the video, then read our questions below.
- what was the gas doing in the experiment?
- can it only stick on metal?
- how was it able to float?
- what does 'quantum locking' mean?
- how was it able to spin around without touching anything?
- what was used to make it?
- what is liquid nitrogen?
- does it have no gravity?
- if it touches metal, will it stop spinning?